To Become a Green Step School:
1. Form a staff "Green Team."
3. Decide on one or more sustainability projects where students learn, do, and teach others that could serve as a model to other schools in your county:
Green Steps Projects should be:
4. Request mentor(s) for each project or suggest someone you know.
6. Be sure your mentor(s) submit midyear summary forms for your projects.
7. Invite your mentor(s) to meet with your team again no later than April 25 to critique your project(s).
NOTE: Forever Frames are given after earning two project awards.
Green Steps Timeline