Student Learning Opportunity Grants
EEASC members may apply for up to $1,000 in funding for preK-12
students to participate in field trips or virtual learning experiences offered
by EEASC Affiliate Member Sites/Programs (click here for list of eligible sites/programs).
- Transportation costs (e.g., buses for students)
to EEASC Affiliate Member Sites/Programs
- Registration costs to EEASC Affiliate Member
- Tools or supplies for students, chaperones, or
teachers participating in the experience
- Length of time applicant has been a member of
- Availability of matching funding (either cash or
- Whether the applicant (i.e., the school seeking
field trip funding) has received a Mini-Grant from EEASC in the last three
years (priority will be given to new applicants).
- Whether the field trip/program host (i.e., the
field trip destination site) has benefitted from a Mini-Grant from EEASC in the
last three years (priority will be given to field trip/program hosts who have not been the destination/program
provider for other recent EEASC Mini-Grant recipients).
- Unless other arrangements are approved by the
EEASC Board of Directors, all grant funding will be issued as a reimbursement
for expenses pending submission of a reimbursement request form and copies of
receipts for eligible expenses. Reimbursement will be issued within 30 days of
receipt of the reimbursement request.
- Following the student learning experience,
applicants must submit a brief written report (up to 300 words) and three
photos suitable for publication (individuals featured in the photos must
consent to their image being made public) describing their students’ learning
experience and learning outcomes.
- To the extent possible, EEASC should be
acknowledged as a funding provider for the student learning experience in any
relevant communications, including messages to parents, school newsletters, and
social media posts.
*An active EEASC membership is required to apply for a grant. If you are a member but are unable to access the application, log in to your member profile using the login button in the upper right-hand corner. Forgot your login credentials? Reset them using the login options in the upper right-hand corner. Still need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.