How To Be a Green Step School
1. Form a staff "Green Team."
3. Decide on one or more sustainability projects where students learn, do, and teach others.
4. Fill out the 2022 form with your mentor.
To Earn an Award a Green Steps Project should be:
1. Request mentor(s) for each project or suggest someone you know.
3. Invite your approved mentor(s) to meet with your team in the fall. During that meeting work with your mentors to fill in the top portion and first four columns of the Green Steps Evaluation Form. Mentors should submit this by Jan 31.
4. Work to complete and document your projects.
5. Invite your mentor(s) to meet with your team again no later than April 25 to critique your project(s).
NOTE: Forever Frames are given after earning two project awards.
Green Steps Timeline