Annual Environmental Awards
The Environmental Education Association of South Carolina is seeking individuals or groups/organizations who have contributed significantly to the importance of environmental education in South Carolina.
- Environmental Educator of the Year: Recognizes a formal or informal educator who has made significant contributions by facilitating the development of knowledge, skills and passion in environmental education.
- Green Business of the Year: Recognizes a SC business that has made it a priority to install “green” business practices as example to other businesses.
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year: Recognizes a non-profit organization that has been able to carry out a mission that includes environmental education activities.
- Outstanding Youth Award: Recognizes an individual or group of students, (ages 8-18), who have been successfully engaged in activities which foster environmental literacy.
- Legislator of the Year: Recognizes an environmentally-friendly legislator who has demonstrated leadership in making environmental literacy a priority in governmental decisions.
All award winners will be honored during our Annual Conference in 2023.
Nomination Deadline: April 22, 2023
Click Here to Make a Nomination